You might encounter an inverted display issue when purchasing a new laptop from one of the major brands such as HP, Asus, Acer, or Dell. This can occur when you use a monitor that produces extremely yellowish and warm colors. The display may have a problem if it hasn’t been calibrated correctly.
With the use of an external monitor, it is possible to adjust either the red, green, or blue colors to reach the desired level of coolness by using the built-in controls on the monitor. However, if you are using a laptop, there are typically no controls to control the display.
The calibration tool in Windows 11 will allow you to dim the amount of red and green colors that are present on your screen so that your screen does not have an overly warm appearance.
This guide how to fix monitor color problem windows 11? will lead you through the steps you should take if you are experiencing excessively yellow hues on the display of your Windows 11 computer.
How to Fix Monitor Color Problem Windows 11?
A tool for calibrating the display color of your computer has been around for quite some time and is straightforward. The tool adjusts gamma, color brightness, and contrast, as well as primary color settings (blue, green, and red) to ensure that your viewing experience is better.
If you are going to use the calibration tool, ensure you disable the Night light feature under Settings > System > Display since this could cause the screen to display warm colors.
Follow these steps if the display on your laptop or an external monitor shows excessively warm colors:
- The first thing you need to do is start Windows 11 by clicking on the Start button.
- Open the Calibrate Display Color app by clicking on the top result in the search for Calibrate Display Color.
- Then click on the Next button to continue.
- Next, click on the Next button again.
- In order to adjust the gamma setting, you need to slide the slider to the left or right until the dots are barely visible.
- Please click the Next button to continue.
- Please click the Next button a second time.
- Please click the Next button a third time.
- By increasing or decreasing the brightness, you can distinguish the elements of the photo.
- Click Next.
- Once again, click Next.
- Click Next once more.
- You can increase or decrease the contrast of the picture without losing the wrinkles that are in the picture by using the display controls.
- Next, click the Next button.
- Once again, click the Next button.
- Press Next once more.
- If you want to adjust the color scheme to a cooler one, make sure that you adjust the sliders for red, green, and blue until you achieve the desired outcome.
- Click Next.
- If you clear the Start ClearType Tuner option, you can also change the way the text is portrayed on the screen.
- Click the Finish button to complete the process.
As soon as you have completed these steps, you will notice that your computer screen will display cooler colors rather than the warm colors you used to see before. If calibrating the display did not solve the problem, then you should check the manufacturer’s support website to see if there are any other methods to calibrate the display.
If the problem persists, you can get in touch with technical support since it may be that there is something wrong with the laptop monitor or screen.
The instructions will be applicable to both Windows 10 and Windows 11, but throughout the guide, we will mainly be focusing on Windows 11.